CARE relies on the support of charitable trusts and foundations which share our vision of a future where all people can live in dignity and security.
There are distinct benefits for charitable trusts or foundations who work with us.
- A group of women in Kordofan digging a mini water reservoir
- 90 per cent of our total income is spent directly on our project work You receive prompt, accurate and informative reporting on all grants
- The UN, World Bank, UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID), European Community and other private supporters all recognise our impeccable standards of evaluation and accountability
- Our projects are run by local people for local people, and are tangible and transparent with measurable benefits to people’s lives
- We have a wide range of projects – it is easy for you to support areas of our work that you most empathise with
- CARE is part of a global humanitarian network that is continually learning from its experiences in over 70 countries around the world