Our promise to you
When you choose to support CARE International UK, we make these promises to you:
- We will always respect your privacy; if you prefer not to be contacted by certain methods please let us know.
- We will always protect your data; we will comply with relevant privacy laws and never sell your personal details to any other organisation.
- We have a Supporter Care team who are dedicated to you, we always love to hear from you.
- We will share stories of how your support is helping to change lives for the better.
- We will be honest with you; if we face challenges or make a mistake we will let you know, we are always learning.
- We are accountable to the people we reach through your support.
We fully comply with all relevant privacy laws and work with the telephone and fundraising preference services. We strive for best practice in our fundraising and are registered with the Fundraising Regulator, complying with its Code of Fundraising Practice and are members of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising.