How to apply
Please follow the instructions in the listing for each particular vacancy.
CARE International UK is a Disability Confident Committed employer. Read our FAQs for Applicants regarding the Disability Confident Scheme.
Online application process
Please click on the link at the end of the job listing to go to our online recruitment site. You will be asked to set up a user log-in so you can prepare, save, and complete your application.
- Please complete the application form by working through the pages on the online system.
- Icons will indicate when a page is complete, which will help you to track your progress through the form.
- You can review what you have entered by clicking on the 'print preview' button.
- You can stop and log out at any time; the details you have entered will be saved by clicking on the 'Save and Summary' button.
- You can log in at a later time by returning to the online recruitment site, clicking on 'My applications' and then entering your username and password. (It's a good idea to bookmark the online recruitment site so you can easily come back to it at a later time.)
- Please ensure your application is submitted before the closing date.
- Please do not complete the application form in capital letters and do not use non-standard characters (eg acute and umlaut) in your application.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all job applicants and employees. As part of the online application process, we ask all potential employees to complete a diversity monitoring form. This will be separated from your application form and will not be seen by the selection panel. This information will be used for compiling statistics for monitoring purposes, and will not be seen by those involved in the recruitment process.
What happens next
We usually receive large numbers of applications for our jobs. As we have limited resources, we are only able to notify short-listed candidates of the outcome of their application.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If your application was not successful, we hope that you will not be discouraged and will still apply for other suitable vacancies at CARE as and when they are advertised.
Volunteering for CARE
From time to time we may require volunteers to carry out specific pieces of work at our London office. Volunteer opportunities are advertised on our current vacancies page.
Please note that we do not send volunteers overseas and we are unable to assist individuals wishing to travel overseas to undertake voluntary work.