We unlock the potential of the private sector and foundations as advocates for CARE, working together to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice through:
Charity of the year partnerships
Together, we can design and deliver a partnership spanning CARE's core impact areas – Crisis response; Gender equality; Economic empowerment; Climate justice; Health; Food, water and nutrition; and Women's economic justice.
Tailorable, innovative fundraising and engagement activities motivate employees to raise awareness and become ambassadors for CARE’s work.
We drive customers to a specific call-to-action - such as product purchases, sign-ups or referrals - which triggers a donation to CARE.
CARE is on the frontline of emergency response. We offer emergency toolkits to maximise corporate donations and fundraising.
We engage stakeholders through events featuring CARE as a thought-leadership partner. We provide diverse content and speakers to help build your brand.
Corporate and Foundation donations
We identify key, relevant 'moments' to fund CARE's development and humanitarian work.
What is different about working with Business with CARE?
- Over 75 years of experience of being storytellers and solving the biggest social, environmental and governance challenges in the hardest-to-reach, most vulnerable parts of the world.
- Specific expertise in reaching women as consumers, employees, and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of local contexts and communities.
- A trusted partner to multi-national businesses, with strong relationships with the media, government, local stakeholders, and communities.
- Equipped and ready to mobilise around the world through our Country teams.
- A community-first and gender-inclusive approach in all we do.