We are community builders and technical experts in gender equality, women’s economic empowerment, health access, food and water systems, climate resilience and disaster response – with a deep knowledge of the local contexts and most pressing needs.
We offer business partners a safe, qualified pair of hands to design, manage and measure impactful programmes. We co-design and manage programmes, from conducting research and needs analysis through to monitoring and evaluation. Our teams implement programmes ourselves, or we build capacity of business partners and smaller community-based organisations for increased efficiency and sustainability.
Why work with Business with CARE?
- Over 75 years of experience solving the biggest social, environmental and governance challenges in the hardest-to-reach, most vulnerable parts of the world, alongside business.
- Deep understanding of local contexts and communities.
- A trusted partner to multi-national businesses with strong relationships with local stakeholders and government.
- We’ve invested in solutions, and have the evidence that they work.
- Equipped and ready to mobilise through our Country teams and programme models.
- Market-based and innovative approaches to sustainable development.
- A community-first and gender-inclusive approach in all we do.
How can Business with CARE help you?
- Financial inclusion and literacy
- Women’s economic empowerment
- Smallholder farmers and agricultural value chains
- Gender-based violence prevention and response
- Entrepreneurship and social enterprises
- Community health worker networks
- Digital solutions
- Community engagement
- Maternal and adolescent reproductive health and rights
- Social behaviour change communications
- Water sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Protection of human rights in the supply chain
- Women’s leadership and participation
- Emergency response and resilience